Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Dear Jeff

Dear Jeff,

It will soon be our 7th anniversary. As we approach the 7 year itch, I must confess: I have no clue what you would like as a gift. I realize that I am more gift than you can handle or imagine, but perhaps a small token of my appreciation is warranted.

That being said, let me submit suggestions for my tokens of appreciation.


You know how much I love silver...and there are seven rings! Get it? Seven?!


Feed my show obsession. I know it seems unfair considering they would have lots of company, but I love all my babies equally.

Haha. JK. Maybe. Not really. Ok, I am.

Living room redo??

Ok....

That's all I have for now. 

PS-- For more ideas, you can break into my Pinterest.

Wuboo,

Wifey.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it. All. Jeff probably isn't planning to get me a present, though.

jules said...

If you get anything remotely resembling those chairs in your house I will make fun of you. They look like a coat that my grandma used to wear when they lived in Texas.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...