Friday, February 3, 2012

Not a failure.

We are going strong in the Dilbeck house. Our resolutions are still in effect.

Fer reals, I don't think my bed has been made so much, my toilet scrubbed so thoroughly, or my floors mopped so often in a single month. I can also count on one hand how many times we've been out to eat in the last month.

Oddly (and happily) enough, while B is still catching on to the committing to finishing a cleaning project, he gets very excited about what the daily chore is. He has incorporated the line of questioning (What's our chore? What are we going to do? How long will it take? Can I make my bed? What is for dinner? Whose turn is it to pick our family activity?). My ADD/OCD gene carried.


1 comment:

Katy said...

I could use a chore chart in my house...even without kids :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...