#2. Describe three legitimate fears and explain how they became fears.
Mom:
1. Clowns. The movie It messed me up in a big way. I can't even look at anyone in a lot of face paint.
2. Balloons. My brother would squeak and pop those bastards in my face. I hate the squeaky noise the most.
3. Spiders. They are gross. I had a showdown with a spider one time when Dad was off watching football. I couldn't move because I was afraid it would disappear. When he finally got home, I was sweating and crying.
Dad:
1. Not being able to keep you safe. Basically when you were born and we were tasked with keeping you safe, that was terrifying. Plus, for the first two or three years of your life you tried to harm yourself daily. Throwing yourself down stairs, putting random objects in your mouth, darting into the road...
2. ...
3. Apparently Dad is a rockstar and not afraid of anything else. This could be why he kills the spiders.
No comments:
Post a Comment