Saturday, February 21, 2009

Alec Baldwin

I don't watch 30 Rock. I probably should because I love Tina Fey, but more so I adore Alec Baldwin. Every time I talk about good actors, Alec Baldwin comes up and everyone agrees he is incredible. I mean, have you ever seen Malice and his God speech? Classic!



While he does drama well, he is even better with comedy.


I don't know if you have seen the latest SNL skit with Alec Baldwin playing Wii, but you should definitely look it up. I don't know that I have the "Schweaty Balls" to post it.

Jeff and I would like to invite Alec Baldwin over for dinner, so if you can pass the message along I'd appreciate it.

PS- He can call me a "fat little pig" all he wants.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i def think you should watch 30 rock. i started this season and i love it with all my schweaty balls, i mean i love it with all my heart.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...