Thursday, February 12, 2009

Friday the 13th

Tomorrow is Jeff's birthday. He is pretty proud of the fact that not only does his birthday fall on Friday the 13th this year, but also that he was born on Friday the 13th...simple joys.

Since those 25 random facts things are all the rage right now, I thought I would write 13 random facts Jeff might never tell you.

1. Jeff was conceived in the back of a Bonneville parked in a corn field.
2. He is scared to death of having a daughter.
3. In 6th grade he was kicked so hard "down there" by his brother, he had to wear a pee-pee bag for awhile.
4. He used to model dresses for him mom when she worked as a seamstress.
5. He is slightly obsessed with Panic at the Disco.
6. His feet are really ticklish.
7. Speaking of his feet, he totally needs to take a loofa to his heels. They scare me.
8. He is way more in to Japanese culture than me.
9. He is a control freak when it comes to reading directions and assembling things. When I got my breast pump, he had to put it together and read the directions to me.
10. Speaking of boobies, he has his nipples pierced.
11. He puts hot sauce on everything. When I say hot sauce, I mean like fire sauce.
12. He cannot pick up dog poop consistently for the life of him. I think people have not moved in to the house next to use because of the massive quantities of crap in our backyard.
13. Jeff gives me a kiss and tell me he loves me every morning before leaving.

Happy Birthday, Jeffy!

3 comments:

witticism here said...

Just to let you all know... I don't like Panic at the Disco at all. Not even the slightest bit. Just liked one song just a little bit.

Katy said...

That list made me laugh. The pee pee bag was a nice touch Keiko. Happy b-day Jeff

Cassandra said...

How fun! I always love your posts, Keiko! Happy Birthday to Jeff!

BTW, this is why my hub wanted to get married on the 13th, so we could celebrate on a Friday every once in a while (and it's in March). What's up with that?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...