This isn't what you think it is: a blog entry about not writing a blog entry. I mean, why would I write something so time consuming as that? Why would I tell you that once school was over I would be all over this shit like white on rice? You would think that being three days deep in summer I would be able to come up with a bunch stuff to write about, right?
You know when you are completely unproductive and it's fun? Like, when you don't get out of your pjs all day and you sit across the couch from your husband watching crap, TBS movies, while your kid's diaper sags at his knees, and the only reason you get up is to use the necessary room or grab a handful of cereal? Well, it hasn't been like that. More like I sit and think about all the things I have to do and feel guilty while I accost myself for not getting up and doing anything, then I think about how dumb guilt is and how I am annoyed with myself for allowing me to manipulate me. I mean, who do I think I am??
According to my summer goals, though, I am somewhat on track. I had Josefa come clean my house today. I might not have saved her soul, but I certainly gave her a fat check when she was done. MY FLOORBOARDS ARE CLEAN! Well, thank you, that was cathartic. Alas, my pristine home is clean, but life is starting to intrude upon it. The dogs are back to leaving water/slobber drips, my sewing stuff can't seem to put itself away, and the lovely vacuum lines are starting to fade.
Also, I netflixed The Changeling, which apparently is different from Changeling. You see, I thought I was getting the Angelina Jolie film, rather I got the George C. Scott thriller where a wheel chair chases him around a ginormous house... For some reason, this confusion on my part is making me really annoyed with Angelina Jolie.
N-e-way, I just wanted to let all two of you know that I am NOT allowing my blog to wither away. No, the only thing withering away is my motivation to get everything else done.
3 comments:
A wheelchair that chases you around a house? Creepy!!
hahahahahahahaha, I love that mistake. Netflix probably loves it too.
You are my inspiration. I need to not let my blog die.
My blog has totally died. You know what's currently going on in my life right now... who else needs to know?
P.S. Don't let your blog die. Please.
Post a Comment