Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Tweeked Living Room...and something else

It isn't a huge change, but I am easily entertained nowadays. Here are the new pieces*. (PS- I am not ready to take pictures because we are still breaking things in, which means B's toys are everywhere, I have stacks of ungraded essays, and we already have crumbs all over the new rug.)

La-Z-Boy sofa and loveseat--ignore the wretched pillows, I am.

Pier One Paisley Rug--it is not this one, on a scale from 1-10 on the paisley the shown rug is a 9, mine is more of a 4.
New curtains that match my red wall so freaking well.

I painted B's table and chairs an olive green that will match colors in the rug.
Here is the cabinet that nearly induced a homicidal rage (see previous blog). We are storing B's toys in bins on it.

Okay, really the only reason I wanted to do this blog is because I wanted to tell everyone how much I really want these curtains for my bedroom. The color makes me happy. Am I crazy?


*BONUS- everything was on sale and/or purchased with coupon. I am so proud of this.

2 comments:

Renee said...

Those curtains would be so pretty with your bedroom. So pretty. I say DO IT. I love those red curtains too. And yes, those pillows are ... the word that comes to mind is ghastly. Cheap fix though.

P.S. I hope C.E. grows up to be an interior decorator. :)

witticism here said...

We got SIX of those ugly pillows. I can't wait to go fabric shopping, rip out the zippers, and make me own.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...