Thursday, February 18, 2010

Long nights & daytime naps...

When everyone else sleeps and naps, I am wide-awake. So I do things like this...

If you don't know what this site is all about, basically you create a profile, answer a couple intro questions, and then share your link so people can ask you all sorts of questions. (Isn't it crazy what we will do nowadays for entertainment? I do have to tell you, though, that this type of snooping makes me feel less like a crazy stalker. Who knew EVERYONE was into each others' business?)

Some people who do this are open to all sorts of questions. I am chicken-shit, though, so I can't make any promises. Go here to see what I mean...
http://www.formspring.me/keikothea

2 comments:

Cassandra said...

Hmm...you're braver than I am. I don't know if I would want people asking me questions, unless it had to do with chai tea. :)

Luann said...

What teacher tortured you in high school? Just curious...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...