Friday, November 19, 2010

Sicky poo

We weren't the healthiest group of people this week.

Upon our return from California, Jeff and I caught the stomach flu that my mom and B had while we were gone.  The 24-hour part skipped us.  It triggered a migraine for me and sent Jeff to the ER for fluids.  Meanwhile, Cash was busy getting an ear infection due to a cold that was making him wake-up with this not-so-charming green mustache.  Once I finally got rid of my migraine, B and I picked up the cold.

But you know what?  After spending two days with my head in a toilet, I am not going to let a little cold get me down.

We have a busy weekend...
Home projects need to get done (the trim needs to go up in the bathroom, I need to start painting furniture so it can finally get the sand thru started, and we are sprucing up the front yard), we have another wedding to go to, family pictures on Sunday, and Harry Potter with the bestie.  Plus, I really need to update this blog.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...