Sunday, April 29, 2012

Jeff for hire

You know my kick-ass custom table (and the other bagillion projects) that Jeff made with the reclaimed wood? 

My custom table with chevron pattern. 
Better view of said table.
Pallet wall
An art canvas (art from me).

A trellis!
After much cajoling (and actually composing the ad for him), I convinced him to advertise his expertise on Craigslist. Jeff is ridiculously humble about his skills--which reach far beyond my bizarre fascination with reclaimed pallet wood--so it was a big step for him to advertise himself. He often builds/repairs for family and close friends, but opening himself up to strangers is a new avenue for him.

If you know anyone hankering for a unique custom piece, let me know and I will pass along the request!

1 comment:

Katy said...

I REALLY love that table, like I said before. I actually would think seriously about driving down for Thanksgiving this year, just to pick it up. Let's chat about price. It may not be doable, but I want to find out :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...