Saturday, June 30, 2012

June accomplishments

  • Watched an inordinate amount of TV (The Killing, Girls, True Blood)
  • Ordered a ridiculous amount of ebooks on Amazon (yet to start thanks to previous point)
  • Lost some weight (hollaaa)
  • Convinced my boys that they can't be awake until cartoons are on (6:30am)
  • Stumbled upon THE most awkward kitchen tool. I wondered for awhile if this was code for something, like how "personal massages" are really just vibrators.
It's called a Citrus Reamer. Do people actually use these for reaming citrus?
    • Survived without soda
    • Maintained a bedtime that doesn't linger around 2 or 3am (this is huge for the summer)
    • Came out of seclusion for dates with friends
    I felt compelled to include showers, cuddling with my boys, putting lotion on...but that's reaching. Clearly I am the epitome of summer sloth. There's always July!

    No comments:

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...