#6. If you could have three wishes, what would you wish for?
Dad says...
1. I wish for more time in the day so there is more opportunity to be together and more time to sleep so I can enjoy the time we have.
2. I wish bedtime wasn't such a fiasco. If it's not one of you, it's the other.
3. I wish our dogs wouldn't die, because you will be so sad when they do.
Mom says...
1. I wish I could clone myself so there was a mom to cook, a mom to clean, a mom to work, and a mom to play.
2. I wish we could do one amazing family vacation each year that required no budget or limit on imagination.
3. I wish you would trust me when I make/serve you food. Adventurous taste buds are like books: they open up the world to you.
No comments:
Post a Comment