The family, that dear octopus from whose tentacles we never quite escape, nor in our innermost hearts never quite wish to. -Dodie Smith
Please note: this child pulled all the pillows of the couch and taught himself to dive head first off. He found repeated warnings hysterical. We now regret putting down tile, and are looking into a replacing the floors with a foam pit.
hilarious. we spent all day trying to keep connor from flailing off the couch and you grab your camera. i love it. you.are.my.hero.
great form, nice dismount. If couch diving ever becomes an olympic sport, I think you have a real contender there.
I love how you're just sitting on the couch with your laptop. I bet you were on Blogger, right?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Please note: this child pulled all the pillows of the couch and taught himself to dive head first off. He found repeated warnings hysterical. We now regret putting down tile, and are looking into a replacing the floors with a foam pit.
hilarious. we spent all day trying to keep connor from flailing off the couch and you grab your camera. i love it.
you.
are.
my.
hero.
great form, nice dismount. If couch diving ever becomes an olympic sport, I think you have a real contender there.
I love how you're just sitting on the couch with your laptop. I bet you were on Blogger, right?
Post a Comment