Monday, December 8, 2008

This drives me crazy

Home sick. Coughy kid who can't sleep. Kleenex up my nose. Call doctor or not? Need a nap. Where is B's nose sucker ma-bob? Not fair: two colds in two weeks. Hope my sub plan is good enough, I did write it at 2am.


Go to the bathroom...

Text to Jeff: Did you sprain a finger?

Sometimes it is the little things that set you off...

7 comments:

Valerie said...

I gave you a hug on Friday. Did you give me a germ? Man, if you did...

Hope ya feel better, kid, really.

And hey, your man bothers to put out the new roll? Wow.

Seriously, they do defy understanding, don't they? Good thing we love 'em.

witticism here said...

Trust me, Val, if I gave you a germ, you would know by now. This thing knocked me on my butt.

Anonymous said...

i think someone found their christmas card photo:)

Ern said...

OMG, I was thinking about writing that very same thing! I HATE it when I see the fresh toilet paper roll atop of the empty one. You definitely have the 10 seconds to spare to change the toilet paper while you're on the pot... I think it's the ultimate form of laziness. Jeff must have sprained a finger, for sure. ;)

I hope you're feeling well... we need to get back on that group email kick we had going on... Renee, are you listening?

Renee said...

I'm sorry, I just can't stop laughing. See, I have this image of you, still sitting on the toilet and angrily texting, with kleenex stuffed up your nose.

Damn this imagination of mine, I hope you feel better soon.

Erin, I'm listening.

Cassandra said...

Oops...I do the same thing every once in a while when I'm feeling lazy. My hub has to yell at me for that.

Valerie said...

Post-post script on the t.p. roll...This weekend I was in the ladies' room of a very lovely restaurant. The paper towel dispenser was empty with a huge replacement roll left on the counter, obviously by an employee! What the...?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...