My favorite part is that his sleeves are scrunched up a bit, as if he's either showing off his watch and/or he's getting casj (casual). It's not because of his gloves, because them's short gloves. PURPLE, short gloves.
sometimes i think ads get hella caught up in trying to grab the reader's attention.. like, marc jacobs..
uh, i cannot remember a single time in my life when a man of six feet, sporting a dress, gobs of red eyeliner AND a muscle-y physique, was mildly appealing to me.
7 comments:
I don't think I could take a guy seriously if he dressed like that for real. Kind of creepy.
I know a guy whose favorite color is yellow. I bet he'd think this was very hot.
My favorite part is that his sleeves are scrunched up a bit, as if he's either showing off his watch and/or he's getting casj (casual). It's not because of his gloves, because them's short gloves. PURPLE, short gloves.
hey, check your keikojeff email. Not sure if that's one you check regularly, but I sent you something I'd like you to look at. Thanks!!
I bet his man cave is lined in velvet
sometimes i think ads get hella caught up in trying to grab the reader's attention.. like, marc jacobs..
uh, i cannot remember a single time in my life when a man of six feet, sporting a dress, gobs of red eyeliner AND a muscle-y physique, was mildly appealing to me.
This is such a crack up, i love it!
I'm speechless...
Post a Comment