Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I love storage space and my husband

I have more storage space and it is so very stylish. We have this wasted space downstairs called a pony wall that seperates our dining from living room area. I hate it. I've been wanting a cabinet installed and after (tonssss) of prompting Jeff delivered again! With the leftovers in our garage he installed a cabinet that runs the entire length of the wall. We were perplexed what to do about the doors since they are pricey and we are po'. I suggested using fabric to plywood cut to size and Jeff agreed it was a pretty good idea. He took some scrap wood, painted it black on the back, covered the front with material that matched our decor and ran some painted moulding along the edges. It looks so awesome and...well there are no words.

I don't have any good before pics and the flash is off because the gold in the fabric looks to shiny.




Now I get to stock my new cabs.

4 comments:

brett and carly said...

I l-o-v-e those! Wow that's impressive! Yay for you and your new cabinets. :)

Anonymous said...

wow, those look amazing. great job!

Renee said...

So awesome. I love them. I am SO impressed by people who know how to problem solve, and make it look good. I am definitely keeping your husband in mind if we ever have enough money to afford to pay him to do something like that for us.

Ern said...

jeff is so talented... You are very lucky. I've never been to your house, but from the pics it looks like the fabric you chose was brilliant to go with your decor. You two have awesome style! yay for the Dilbecks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...