Thursday, July 23, 2009

Can.not.wait.



I am a ball of hysterical mess just watching the trailer. If you haven't read this book yet, I don't know what is wrong with you. It is all sorts of wonderful.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i just borrow this book from erin yesterday. i've been wanting to read it for at least a year and just never have. once i saw the trailer though...i couldn't wait!!

Renee said...

More like "bawl" of hysterical mess.

chris+amber said...

First things first...CONGRATS on your pregnancy!! How exciting! I hope you're feeling okay. I will definitely add this book to my list of books to read. I love a good book recommendation, so thanks!

Shelly said...

I saw the trailer and was wondering if the book was any good. Now I will have to check it out.

And, do I see a comment congratulating you on being pregnant??? Congrats from me too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...