The family, that dear octopus from whose tentacles we never quite escape, nor in our innermost hearts never quite wish to. -Dodie Smith
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
congrats! he's a handsome ball o' chunk! i love b's shirt too! so happy for you & your family!
Aww he looks so precious sleeping in that last picture. Congrats to you and your, now bigger, family.
So stinkin' cute!
AHH! I clicked on your blog thinking, "Maybe today's the day there will be cute little newborn pictures." There are, and they're even cuter than I was expecting! Congrats to everyone in your family and everyone who gets to "really" know Cash.
Cuteness personified. My goodness, he certainly doesn't look like a newborn.
Congratulations!!! :)
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
congrats! he's a handsome ball o' chunk! i love b's shirt too! so happy for you & your family!
Aww he looks so precious sleeping in that last picture. Congrats to you and your, now bigger, family.
So stinkin' cute!
AHH! I clicked on your blog thinking, "Maybe today's the day there will be cute little newborn pictures." There are, and they're even cuter than I was expecting! Congrats to everyone in your family and everyone who gets to "really" know Cash.
Cuteness personified. My goodness, he certainly doesn't look like a newborn.
Congratulations!!! :)
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Post a Comment