
I had a much better day today. Probably because I wore my favorite jeans, red shoes, and I was generally super comfortable all day long. My confidence must have shown because I got a lot of compliments, expecially on my new necklace.
Thoughts from today: I love Gap jeans. There is nothing beats Gap jeans. Every girl should have a pair of red shoes. Red shoes make me happy. Red WEDGES make me ecstatic. Accessorizing is one of my favorite things to do--I need to do it more often. Breezy cotton shirts with simple details like a gather at the neck should be had in every color. Wear a light sweater in May and needing it is divine.
I picked this outfit because I thought I should probably dress up one of the things off my favorites list. Today I decided on my neckline. While I do have cleavage, that isn't school appropriate, so I went higher up. I like the combo of the kickin' necklace and gathered neckline. How girly of me.
One of my favorite accessories. 
3 comments:
Very cute. I love the color combo. It's neutral but with the green and red combo it bumps it up a notch.
I'll just combo my thoughts from Day 1 and Day 2.
1. That teal color looks good on every single human being every to walk the earth. I think it is the most universally flattering color. If you looked in my closet, you would see I take this belief to the store with me too.
2. I love heels, but wedges really are just SO much better for mommying.
3. A cardigan/jacket/sweater makes almost every outfit more interesting.
4. Great rose necklace!
5. Keep it up!
Okay, that necklace rocks! Can't wait to see what you wear tomorrow!
BTW, you're inspiring me to try this out on my blog, but I'm a little nervous as I don't have anywhere to go normally.
Post a Comment