We had a Christmas miracle this year: B is open to the idea of Santa visiting our home.
In the past Santa was not allowed in our home. B would become hysterical and hyperventilate at the idea of a man with a scary mustache in our home. Don't ask me how my dad was able to enter, then.
Before this year we were only able to get one decent Santa pic. But you can see the panic all over his face. And believe me, an epic temper tantrum commenced within a second after this picture was taken.
This year, with the help of his now-beloved Christmas music and nightly discussions he became open to the idea of Santa coming to the house. Really, when he found out Santa would bring candy for one of his presents he was hooked.
Cash, didn't seem too bothered either.
If you have an hour or four, I'll tell you why I will never go back to Bass for the free pic again. Oi!


1 comment:
Oooh, tell me, because I was thinking about going, even if I did have to go in Bass Pro Shop to do it.
Boys look great! Eve isn't scared of the idea of Santa, but if she is faced with a real live version, she's not so keen. I think she'd much rather fold up her list into a paper airplane and throw it at him from a Very Safe Distance. We shall see this year.
Post a Comment