Thursday, April 28, 2011

TSC Outfit #2

I often say, "I don't do pink." Well, I did it.



I found this top on a trip to Savers and thought it would be perfect underneath a jacket I can't seem to coordinate with anything. Turns out this top didn't do the trick either. Instead I threw on a cardigan. God bless, cardigans.

Some of my students convinced me to let them paint my nails to go along with my electric top. Imagine that they found a color that matched my shirt e.x.a.c.t.l.y.


Yes, it is all a bit much. I have met my pink quota for the decade.

1 comment:

Brendon said...

I love love love this top! Pink is very good for you, and you should do it a lot more.... Although I may be a little partial to pink considering you probably could have spotted me from space with the pink shirt I wore to gaga, and absolutely LOVED it. Anywho, keep em coming! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...