Friday, September 16, 2011

Cash-cash

This little man is t-r-o-u-b-l-e.


He doesn't talking much, but he does a lot of hollering, giggling, and screeching. He doesn't hug much, but he does give daps, high five, and head butt.

I'm pretty sure when he has the dexterity he will live up to another famous Cash.

I make him sound like a monster, and, well, he is. But in the best way. He is chockfull of personality.

I love how my boys are their own little people. While B is sweet, thoughtful, and cuddly, Cash is a sassy, independent, and a busybody.

I always know where Cash has been (because of the mess) and where he is going (because of the sounds).

Do not let that sweet face fool you. He's just trying to get you closer so he can throw his favorite sippy cup on your toe.

Love that baby.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...