Sunday, September 18, 2011

Nom to the nom

I rarely have a day as productive or domestic as today.

In light of my accomplishments I have to share. (Reed, feel free to make fun of me, as I am breaking one of our online covenants.)

I made food. Lots of it. Basically everything off my Pinterest.


Jeff helped make these for breakfast. They were as incredible as they look.


This french bread.

These sandwiches for lunch.

These buns, since I forgot to buy some for the chicken sandwiches.

This amazzzing soup. I crock potted it so we can have it later this week.

I got the quinoa prepped for this dish.

And I got the steel cut oats made for the week.


Yeah, I'm pretty fucking incredible.

2 comments:

jules said...

I might have to make some of that. Especially the first thing...as soon as I have enough energy to be domestic.

The Wizzle said...

No, I think that's totally awesome! Pinterest is inspiring me to feed everybody too. I have those quinoa burgers on the meal plan for tomorrow's dinner, but I don't think we're going to get to them because we have so many leftovers from the stuff I already made.

And I am trying that potato soup next. I tried one a couple of weeks ago (a Weight Watchers recipe or something?) but it was kind of crap. And I am *always* looking for a new good crock pot recipe!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...