Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Suddenly, Jenna!

I've told you guys before how much I hate Thanksgiving, right? Let's recap: lots of food that I am not interested in, bad color scheme, and it gets in the way of Christmas.

This year's Thanksgiving was a bit more fabulous since my cousin Jenna came to town. (Remember, her?) We flew her down from Eugene, where she is going to school, with a business arrangement to do our pictures. Seriously, call me a Highly Effective Person because I figured out the best Win-Win situation. Not only did we get to spend time with Jenna and get stellar family pictures, but we did some Black Friday shopping and had a picnic on top of a mountain. You think I am lying about the last part, but hand to God, I'm not.

Anyway. She sent a picture sneak peek and it makes me giddy for the rest.

Before she arrived she suggested I get ideas for family pics, so I proceeded to pin a bunch on Pinterest. Then I promptly forgot that I did that. Good thing she directs us.

Cash (being Cash) is a tough photo subject: he either sluts it up for the camera or could give Kate Moss a run with his bitchy antics. He didn't want to have much to do with posing this day. He was more about trying to sit on a cactus or throw himself off the mountain. Tickling. Dancing. Singing. Nothing worked. Until we flipped him upside down.

It worked for his brother four years ago.

Looking through my Pinterest tonight, I realized we totally ripped this one off. Oh well.

At least we didn't do this one.


2 comments:

jules said...

Cute picture!

Ern said...

I cannot wait to see the rest! I want more!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...