B informed us for weeks he wanted to be a Transformer, because "that's the best costume ever!"
The morning after we purchased his Optimus Prime costume he told me as we were getting ready for school, "Actually..." (Anything he says after starting with "actually" is usually annoying.) "Actually, mom, I really want to be Wolverine, because that is the best costume and everyone knows that."
This is one of the reasons I am not a fan of school. I have to hear the opinions of all his classmates and buddies.
Cash didn't have a choice with his costume. I happened to be hitting some thrift shops and I found his costume. I knew he would actually prefer not to wear a costume, but in our home you don't roll out to TOT without a costume. You want candy? You better have a costume, say trick or treat and thank you. It's how we do.
Unsurprisingly it took us ten minutes to wrangle Cash into his costume and another thirty minutes convincing him he wanted to go to strangers' homes and ask for candy.
We were able to get these pictures with the aide of candy bribes and promises of more candy. Thank god Christmas is coming up because candy bribes are only usurped by Santa bribes.


1 comment:
Sweet, is Cash's hand in his mouth? Rocco can't get enough of his own hand lately...
Post a Comment