Friday, March 20, 2009

Rockin' the manpris



Next up, pictures of my new polyester culottes.

5 comments:

witticism here said...

Seriously, those are not just long shorts or short pants.

Randy and Dionne Sillik said...

I think they are cute! And your son is really cute too :)

Anonymous said...

I love how the word "man" can now be combined with any other word in the English language and it takes on a new, totally practical, how-did-we-live-without-it meaning. Why did we not discover this years ago?

Valerie said...

I suspect we didn't coin the "man" words earlier because everything was already geared toward the gender, but now that women have made a significant contribution to the lexicon, the poor man now need to balance the lingo. I find it amusing and a bit endearing.

Katy said...

He's getting so big! I love his long-ish hair

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...