Thursday, June 18, 2009

Beating the Summer Blahs

Jeff said, "Like mom, like son."




Rather than roll around in our pj's and watch Blues Clues for most of the morning we are getting dressed today to get away from the TV, couch, computer, etc.--maybe some fun time at the mall, Target to finish Father's Day shopping for Jeff, and Costco if I am brave. I have been taking advantage of the fact my kid is demanding "Boos Coos" so I can do some homework. How boring.

5 comments:

Renee said...

I only have my son today. We should go to Costco!!!!

Renee said...

Ahhhh can't find your phone number!

Katie said...

SO. DAMN. CUTE.

<3,
Katie

witticism here said...

Alas, Renee, no Costco. We went to Target, the mall, and brought Jeff lunch.

Keeley said...

He has gotten so big! And he is adorable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...