In a couple days we are headed on our one and only vacation for the summer. We will be spending a couple days in Seattle and then living it up in Portland for a kind of reunion with the loudest group of Asians (my Hasebe fam). Seriously, we are like Japanese Italians or something. And it's only a kind of reunion because we will be missing some people. (Sad face.)
While I am gone I hope...
...the grass grows in my backyard.
...my dogs behave themselves.
...the legislature decides on a sane budget.
...my professor posts an A for my June class.
While I am in the Northwest I hope...
..the weather is perfect.
...Jeff Westover makes his famous guacamole.
...Jenna is able to get some good family pics.
...I get to cuddle with Maddy (my cousin Tracie's new baby).
...B and Hannah play to their heart's content.
4 comments:
Have a great time!
Sounds like a blast! Have fun!
Soak up that great weather, Keiko. Stay safe.
Hey, I live 10 minutes outside of Seattle! I won't make it all awkward and everything by saying, "We should get together..." though I'm sure Renee would be SOOOOOOO jealous.
Post a Comment