The view from the bottom up. Ahem, the proof he is a he.
Sucking his thumb.
Looking you dead in the eye.
The more I think about his name, I love it. I mean it is the best of the both worlds. A modern name paired with a traditional name. Despite my desire for Bradley to be Bradley and not Brad, I would definitely be okay with Cash wanting to be called Elliott. In fact, I am not promising that when I meet him I am not going to want switch the order. Just sayin'...


9 comments:
If we had had another boy, he might have been called Elliott. Only trouble is, I never could decide how to spell it! I think I like two "t's" after all.
Congratulations again! I am a total name nerd so if you ever want to bounce ideas off someone give me a holler.
PS- Thank you to Tessy who completely pish-poshed my concerns since her son's name is Elliott. Best response, "Use it, take it, I love it, so will you!"
Thanks for sharing, Tessy.
Love it, love it, love it. :)
the name is amazing. i really like it! i think boy names are way tougher and you guys picked a great one.
Tessy is pretty much awesome that way. He's already a cute little blob. Can't wait to meet little C.E.D. (Did I already tell you I love the name? I love the name)
I LOVE the name!! It's soooo masculine! I've always liked Cash. My nephew's name is Elliott (same spelling) and I LOVE that name too! CONGRATS again!
Love the name!!! Either way, it is not your common name!!
YAY FOR BOYS! I love, love, LOVE the name!
Congrats congrats congrats! You must have turned into a major puddle when you saw him sucking his thumb. My sonographer said she's been doing her job for years and has only seen that a couple times!
Post a Comment