Thursday, September 24, 2009

I'm going to call it research...


My Tivo is busier than it has ever been.

Sunday: Desperate Housewives and Mad Men
Monday: House
Tuesday: Sons of Anarchy
Wednesday: Glee
Thursday: FlashForward, CSI, and The Mentalist
Friday: Ghost Whisperer (Don't judge, I like her clothes.)

Coming up... Nip/Tuck, 24

5 comments:

Renee said...

My tivo is laughing at your tivo the way that Muscle Ladies laugh at women who carry 2.5lb weights when they run. There is no rest for the red light in this house, mother.

(I also never watch anything live though. so my thursday tivo is like bah-DAH working up a sweat like an old man in a nudie bar)

(I am taking lots of medicine right now. I am blaming medicine for things like "bah-DAH" and trash-talking your tivo machine)

Renee said...

See I read that and I'm like, Renee needs to take ONE pill, not two. Also "power-walk" is funnier than "run". Dammit.

Brendon said...

I love it, and I am jealous of the fact that you have a tivo, and I dont. But none the less, at least you have all awesome shows.

Brendon said...

Also, how is this research? haha

Luann said...

My Hulu queue is working overtime. Fortunately most of the things we watch can be found on Hulu and anything else we are forced to watch on the network sites. It helps we have a computer hooked to our TV so I can watch from the comfort of my couch.
I think the only thing I watch on your list is Glee. Loving that show. Probably because I love Journey so they hooked me on the Pilot.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...