Thursday, November 26, 2009

I am thankful for shopping...

It's Thanksgiving morning, but I can't stop thinking about tomorrow. BLACK FRIDAY!!! I have been dreaming about it for the last week. Yes, I said I have been dreaming about it.


This year Erin (and my mom!!) will be heading to Target first. I'd like to hit up Old Navy for maternity clothes, but I am afraid of that small of a space, those short lines, and snotty moms. I am even sending Jeff to Home Depot and Walgreens. Feel free to openly mock him, but I am getting some awesome holiday decorations.


I've been doing a lot of online window shopping and I stumbled across these on Etsy, from Chubby Baby. I love these because a) it will be cold when Cash is born, and b) while functional, I am no longer thrilled about the pattern of my carseat.


This one is super cute...

But I am crushing hard-core on this retro space one...
Then I saw there was a give-away for one here. So, of course, I have to throw my hat in to the ring. If I don't win it I am going to pony up the moola for it and call it a Christmas present for Cash.

BTW, I do have Cash's room mostly done. When I am inspired to take the camera and my girth upstairs I will post pictures.

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

1 comment:

jules said...

Last time I was at Old Navy for maternity clothes there was only one rack and the girl said they weren't going to have it in the stores anymore. Hope she was wrong!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...