And add this fabric as curtains and bumper...
This Johnny Cash poster framed...
Oh yeah, and I am making him a mobile of owls that kinda looks like this (but mine uses actual branches and my special anti-crafty, crafty touch...

As you can see I am not a theme-y person. B's nursery wasn't themed, but it was pretty matchy-matchy and this time around I am more about individual meaningful pieces. I can't lie, I was totally inspired by two things: my love for all things mid-century (thank you Mad Men) and the fact I wanted to incorporate Jeff's ancient chair (it might not be pretty but it is the most comfortable for nursing).
Actual pics when the whole thing is done.



8 comments:
I love, love, love it. I want that to be my room. Can't wait to see the owl mobile.
For a non-crafty person you are doing some really cool stuff with his room!
I got Evan a pack and play for daycare and it came with an owl mobile. We have yet to use the mobile, but I like to think that it would be cool if we actually set it up.
Ditto to Tessy's comment. Want to come make my house be cute?
Loving it Keiko. What's cool is that he can keep elements of this room (elements as in, pretty much all of it) up through adulthood. I LOVE THAT.
We meant to frame a picture of John Lennon for Lennon, but by the time we found one we liked, she was scared of it. Funny.
Do you hire out?!
Love It! plain and simple. :D
AMAZING you guys. that is going to look so great. if i beg, would you make me an owl mobile?? i'm owl obsessed.
Wow, why didn't I think of that kind of stuff? That is going to be one rockin' nursery. :)
Post a Comment