The family, that dear octopus from whose tentacles we never quite escape, nor in our innermost hearts never quite wish to. -Dodie Smith
Um, WOW! Dude, totally jealous. You did a fantastic job on his room!!! Seriously, what are you taking to make you so creative???
Nesting QUEEN.
That is WAY cool. I showed it to my friend who is pregnant today, and she just might name her child Cash so she can copy!(Just kidding--you know how protective I am of kids' names. She'll probably just name the kid "Penny" as a knock-off.)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Um, WOW! Dude, totally jealous. You did a fantastic job on his room!!! Seriously, what are you taking to make you so creative???
Nesting QUEEN.
That is WAY cool. I showed it to my friend who is pregnant today, and she just might name her child Cash so she can copy!
(Just kidding--you know how protective I am of kids' names. She'll probably just name the kid "Penny" as a knock-off.)
Post a Comment