Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The three amigos




My friend Katy is a fantastic photographer. When I found out she was coming down from her cold mountain home in Colorado to do some photo shoots in AZ, I was ecstatic. I had been wanting some shots of the three of us. Does that sound horrible to you that I wanted pictures before Cash arrived? It has been glorious having B and I am going to miss our threesome, I am not going to lie. Though I am thrilled and impatient to meet Cash, B made Jeff and me parents. It has been an incredible time in our lives and I wanted special pictures to document it. Katy did a marvelous job.


Want to see more? Go here. There are even more here.





4 comments:

Cassandra said...

I was a slacker and only got one picture taken professionally of the three of us before Sam was born.

And oh my, the pictures are fantastic!!!

mrsmouthy said...

Those pictures are truly beautiful. No one will ever have a place in your heart like your first-born...but then again, no one will ever have a place in your heart like your second-born either!

Luann said...

Those pictures are beautiful. I love the ones of B sharing his lollipop with you. Classic moment that would only happen with your own kids. Your family is super cute.

jules said...

Pretty pictures! Looks like B had lots of fun. And Jeff actually looked at the camera...once!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...