Saturday, December 26, 2009

You need this gift...


Hands down, B's favorite gift at Christas was from my dad. He saw it in National Geographic (who knew they were toy experts now). It's a voice changer that can make you sound like an alien, robot, or astronaut. I wish I recorded when he first opened it and was playing with it. Oh well, this is a couple hours later and you can tell from his reaction and ours how entertaining it is.


I am not a very good Japanese girl, because this is one of my only pics from Christmas. Fired.

3 comments:

Renee said...

two hours later and still in pajamas. best. christmas. ever.

Unknown said...

I'm sure your dad was thrilled that "his" gift was the hit. I can't wait until I get to do "hit" gifts. Walter William is wearing my purchase home from the hospital. Lisa is 37 1/2 weeks--going off bedrest. Baby will come when he comes now. B is so cute (but so are you and Jeff).

Becca said...

When I first saw it, I thought it was a breast pump....lol.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...