Monday, January 11, 2010

I grow 'em big

Just got back from the ultrasound and Cash is measuring a couple weeks ahead. He is anywhere between 6-7 lbs right now; Jeff figures he is on pace to beat Bradley's birthweight (8 lbs, 13 oz). I have an appt Wednesday, but something tells me she isn't going to let me budge from the schedule. She is going to let me continue with my fear of wetting my pants.

Something else, he is breech right now. I guess that isn't a big deal because of the c-section. He wasn't like that last week. However, if my ribs are correct he must have switched positions around eleven today because I seriously had to check to see if I had a rib poking out of my side.

I am in serious nesting mode as my big plans for the week consist of hitting up Costco. Seriously, I get all tingly with excitement when I add to my shopping list. How sad is that?

6 comments:

Jenna said...

How SAD is that? NOT at all!


This is so great!!!!!!!! <3

Anonymous said...

thank goodness for c-sections, thank goodness for c-sections, thank goodness for c-sections.

that's my mantra :) My hubs was 10lb8oz and I was scared for my life wondering what was going to come out of me.

congrats on all being well :)

trying2bthoughtful said...

Great to hear all is well! Hannah was breech and she did great! All our best!

Katy said...

Chunky babies are the best!

brett and carly said...

Ditto to Katy. Nothing better than a solid baby :)

mrsmouthy said...

That's funny! I actually googled "can unborn baby break mom's ribs" around 8 months with Rocco. There is surprisingly little data out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...