Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Seven years ago today I was in Dublin. It was one of my favorite parts of my trip. We toured St. Patrick's Cathedral, spent time in the city, and enjoyed the pubs and clubs. The people of Dublin love Americans, which was nice after being around pissy Parisians and bitchy Brits (the war had just started, so we weren't always popular). I think they love Americans because everywhere I turned there was an American tourist enjoying an "authentic" St. Patty's Day (cha-ching).

Most of my pics are hard copies. Someday I will have to get them scanned and uploaded. Here is the one Jeff hates the most:

The smell outside of the brewery was incredible...mmm, boiled hops!

Happy St. Patty's Day! Be safe if you are going out!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Grrrr!!! Upset all over again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...