Since we don't ski, snowboard, ice skate, or even sled, our trip up north consisted of finding a nice patch of snow where our kid can throw snowballs. Bradley has been particularly obsessed with snowballs since Muno carelessly hit Plex with a snowball on Yo Gabba Gabba. His favorite thing is to hit Jeff and me with imaginary snowballs and laugh hysterically when we "shut down" like Plex. Anyway, because of this we knew snow would be a hit.
Getting ready to go...




The scenery...

We found the snow... don't lecture about B's lack of gloves or backward hat, please.

The boys played and snowballs were thrown...



Cash and I cuddled...
I told Jeff and I want to keep on exploring while we can. It won't be long before the heat makes us A/C hermits.

3 comments:
Such cute shots :) I'm glad you guys got up to the snow.
I have friends who moved here a few years ago and for the first two years when they lived here they found a different small AZ town to visit nearly each weekend...i was amazed that even as a native i'd never heard of many of the towns they visited. i think it's great you guys are doing some traveling while it's still nice out!
We had so much fun in the snow this year! I was surprised, I Was expecting more hassle/complaining. I'm glad you guys enjoyed yourselves! Your boys look adorable.
I'm so jealous. We live about an hour from snow all winter and all I wanted was to go up and do the same thing with Vincenzo...but I figured as I had a tiny baby and all it would be virtually impossible. I'm such a weinie.
Post a Comment