The family, that dear octopus from whose tentacles we never quite escape, nor in our innermost hearts never quite wish to. -Dodie Smith
Cash
B
C
Bradley (and his hair) Cash (a chubbier verion of his brother)
I think they look very much alike. B just looks a little more like Jeff as he gets older and Cash looks more like you. Such cute boys!
Okay, now I get why everyone is always telling me Rocco and Vincenzo look exactly alike when I think they look so different. Now that Rocco is older, though, a lot more people agree with me that they look like brothers but not twins.Anyway, both of your boys look deLICious!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I think they look very much alike. B just looks a little more like Jeff as he gets older and Cash looks more like you. Such cute boys!
Okay, now I get why everyone is always telling me Rocco and Vincenzo look exactly alike when I think they look so different. Now that Rocco is older, though, a lot more people agree with me that they look like brothers but not twins.
Anyway, both of your boys look deLICious!
Post a Comment