Sunday, April 18, 2010

B is three

We do birthday parties every other year. I got that idea from a couple different blogging friends and I thought it was genius, especially after watching ridiculous shows like "My Super Sweet 16." Even years are for family get-togethers and odd years are for parties.

Bradley's first birthday was nuts, just like a first birthday should be; we invited so many people and it went on for a really long time. One thing I vowed to repeat was having it at a park, so my house wasn't trashed afterwards.

The Yo Gabba Gabba theme was a hit...especially Hillary's delicious cake and cupcakes!




Well...except with Cash.
Maybe he wasn't happy with his Foofa sticker.

There were lots of friends, food, and playing.





Except for Cash.

B received lots of fun gifts and was adorably shy while everyone sang Happy Birthday.





Cash got to hang out with Nanny.

Jeff and I tried to get a picture together. Jeff is notoriously uncooperative when taking pictures, but apparently my boobs aren't (thanks to breastfeeding).



Overall, it was a low-key, fun birthday. That means it was a hit!

3 comments:

Katy said...

Looks like it was a hit!

Oh, and....

Boobs!!!

Cassandra said...

All I did was stare at your boobs for the last 5 minutes.

I mean, uh, what? Yah, great post...

The Wizzle said...

1) Gaaaaaaaaaaaaah, your boys are so cute!

2) I have been shocked by photos of my nursing boobs in many a photo. It's kind of embarrassing, but what can you do? There's only so many turtlenecks in the world.

3) Birthday parties belong in the great outdoors. I swear I will never have a party in my home.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...