Friday, April 9, 2010

First week back

This time around wasn't nearly as bad as going back to work after I had Bradley. After all, when I went back to work for B, I had a whole school year ahead of me. This time I only have eight weeks. Awesome. Also, my mom came over and stayed with the boys Monday through Wednesday. Thanks mom! That meant I only had two days to fret over him being at the sitter. As I have said many times, my sitter is incredible and since she has five kids I never have a doubt that the boys are in incompetent hands, so I was mainly concerned about how Cash would do. Turns out he did great.

When I dropped him off I told her I didn't want him out of the carrier until I left. I could not be trusted to let go if I was holding him. Later that day she sent me a picture of B cuddling with Cash. She told me that she had B introduce his little brother. He said, "This is my Cash." (lovelovelove)

Turns out we all did a fabulous job. Cash didn't squall all day long. I didn't breakdown hysterically in the middle of class. And B is now pooping fluently in the toilet. Yay!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

So cute when they say stuff like that. I was uploading pics the other day and Ethan walked up as I did a pic of Matthew. He says "oh, that's my bestest friend, boo bear". I almost cried.

Katy said...

This is my cash!?!?! Melt my childless heart.

Valerie said...

I used to be so bad, I couldn't even have pics of my kids on my desk! Oh brother! You're doin' so great. And those students are sooo lucky to have you back.

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Keiko. I admire people like you who do what they need (or want) to do without complaining.

I hope you meant "competent hands," hee hee.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...