Like a good Asian girl/mom I got my camera. I couldn't stop myself from taking pics. Then I couldn't decide which one to post, so you are getting them all.
Yeah, I know you can't see the smile; the flash concerns him. That, or he thought he saw Russell Pearce over mommy's shoulder.


Here, he is giving you sad eyes, hoping you vote yes on Prop 100. He says, "Save my mommy's job and help me get a good education."
This one, he feels sad about Governor Brewer's speech where she made it sound like every illegal Mexican immigrant is the head of a drug cartel.
Extreme close-up and imagining what it would be like to move away from craaazy Arizona.
He'd like to point out his yummy, munchable cheeks here.
4 comments:
My responses to Cash: Yes on 100! Because you're worth it! I know, can you believe her? I have considered moving myself. and Those ARE munchable!
He's adorable, and spot on in his political convictions.
Well done mom!
Tell poor little Cash that none of that stuff will make any more sense when he gets older. Sad, but true.
And you can't move away! We have to stay and bring (a tiny bit of) moderation to the state. They don't like it, but they need us!
Encore! Encore!
I LOVE chubby cheeks! LOVE!
Post a Comment