...but I can't wait to have another baby.
I know. You're like, "Slow it down, girlfriend! You just got yourself a baby."
IknowIknowIknow.
When B was born I was all ready to board up the house, banish all visitors, and revel in the wonder of the child that we had made, I had carried, and the doctor had pried from my body. He was (still is) gorgeous, intelligent, and special and I was (still am) in luurrrve with that little baby man. I couldn't comprehend having another baby because that would betray our little love affair.
I've said this before--and some of you suffered through it--but I hemmed and hawed about trying for another child until a few weeks before we started trying for Cash.
When I was pregnant, I would get weepy (my previous blogs will attest to this) at the thought of "abandoning" B. Then I had Cash and OMG (!!!) lovelovelove was all around and I had ANOTHER gorgeous, intelligent, and special little man.
Here is the part that might come back and bite me in the ass... My boys are not only healthy and happy, but they are outgoing, talkative, smiley buckets of ooey-gooey love muffiness. They sleep through the night (B= 7pm-6am, C= 9pm-5am), have healthy appetites, and are thoughtful (B loves his brother and other babies as well as helping around the house and Cash, well, refer to his sleep schedule). I am 2 and 0 as far as I am concerned.
Since having Cash I am awestruck by my capacity to love my little people. I totally get why people want to have lots of kids (but, easy over there Michelle Duggar). Sign me up for baby #3, I am so stoked.
I know. You're like, "Slow it down, girlfriend! You just got yourself a baby."
IknowIknowIknow.
When B was born I was all ready to board up the house, banish all visitors, and revel in the wonder of the child that we had made, I had carried, and the doctor had pried from my body. He was (still is) gorgeous, intelligent, and special and I was (still am) in luurrrve with that little baby man. I couldn't comprehend having another baby because that would betray our little love affair.
I've said this before--and some of you suffered through it--but I hemmed and hawed about trying for another child until a few weeks before we started trying for Cash.
When I was pregnant, I would get weepy (my previous blogs will attest to this) at the thought of "abandoning" B. Then I had Cash and OMG (!!!) lovelovelove was all around and I had ANOTHER gorgeous, intelligent, and special little man.
Here is the part that might come back and bite me in the ass... My boys are not only healthy and happy, but they are outgoing, talkative, smiley buckets of ooey-gooey love muffiness. They sleep through the night (B= 7pm-6am, C= 9pm-5am), have healthy appetites, and are thoughtful (B loves his brother and other babies as well as helping around the house and Cash, well, refer to his sleep schedule). I am 2 and 0 as far as I am concerned.
Since having Cash I am awestruck by my capacity to love my little people. I totally get why people want to have lots of kids (but, easy over there Michelle Duggar). Sign me up for baby #3, I am so stoked.
The first time I cuddled both boys at the same time= ridiculous euphoric high.
6 comments:
You make me not so scared to procreate. I think people leave out the potential for some serious love when they talk about having kids. You never do that and I totally love you for it.
I agree 100%! It is amazing how your love just grows and multiplies with every new baby. It's the BEST. Your boys are so handsome!
I so know what you're feeling, if Mike hadn't been through this surgery, I would be begging for another baby shortly. Way faster than I wanted a second.
Agree, agree, agree... Counting the days... :)
Totally agreeing over here! I am super excited to welcome baby #3 over here, even if this one was a wee bit unplanned. :)
And I talked about a 3rd baby right after Sam, so don't feel crazy.
Sign me up too! I'm terrified by that thought, as I am sick from the minute I'm pregnant until the minute the baby is born, and we are still struggling with the transition from 1 to 2, but I can't help it--I need more baby and more kid in my life.
Post a Comment