Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Something to remember

I keep this blog for two reasons: because I lose my journals too easily and I want my boys to have something to look back on. There are good things and bad things to remember, but even the mundane is important too.

This is not one of those mundane moments.

Idk if you can hear what B is saying, but in the first part he is singing his ABCs to Cash while dancing with him. We watch a lot of Yo Gabba Gabba in this house, so listening to music and dancing is AWWWWEEESOMMMEE!! In the second part he is telling me to take a picture. He acts out what it sounds like when the camera clicks (on my phone), then he tells Cash to get ready for the picture, and shows me what he is going to do in the picture (give his brother a kiss).


You know, I am beginning to warm up to the threes. I get a kick out of him acting out every single thing. The other day we were walking through the store and his performance art pantomime about popcorn was pretty entertaining, though an elderly gentleman was quite concerned and gave me sympathetic looks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to say, I'm jealous. We got V to kiss R once by giving him a bag of m&m's.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...