Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Yay for...

...SUMMER
...The First 48 marathons
...My favorite F48 detective, Caroline Mason. Because picking over dead bodies doesn't mean you can't look fabulous.


...Blog giveaways. I haven't won one yet, but it's gonna happen.
...Sleepy babies.

...Husbands who change the lock to the outside of the door so not-very-sleepy toddlers don't have a choice but to take a nap.
...Harkins Summer Movie thingamabob. Ten weeks of movies for $7. Word. (This morning we saw Charlotte's Web.)

...Text messaging, because I don't want to talk to you when my kids are sleeping or during TV marathons.
...Dishwashers and washing machines that make my life a lot easier and lazier than my grandmothers'.
...Dinner plans. Getting me off the hook from making dinner. (Sushi tonight!)
...Freshly made guacamole.
...Forgetting school and just being a mom.
...Summer.
...Summer.
...Summer.

Aahhhhhhhhhh.

3 comments:

The Wizzle said...

if I don't win that blog giveaway, I hope you win it. A.maz.ing photos!

I always forget to sign up for the Harkins movie thing! Dammit. Well, we're all pretty much living in the pool so far anyway, I don't think we'll have time to do anything else!

Cassandra said...

Cash looks so cute sleeping in his bouncer!

I think all I'm going to do this summer is take some trips and hang out at the water park. It's too hot to do anything else!

iheartmesa said...

I do hope you win. If I wouldn't feel like a cheat, I would rig it:)

Glad you are free at last for the summer (well, at least from teaching).

Glad your son can swim - we love ISR (those lessons have been a lifesaver with my older twins)

Glad you blog cause I like reading your posts. (I loved your recent fashion posts)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...