Sunday, September 5, 2010

Catching up: The Phoenix Children's Museum


I love the Phoenix Children's Museum. If you live in the Valley, and you haven't been there, you have no idea what you are missing. I blogged about it before when my mom and I went to First Fridays. I loved it so much we are now members, and since I spent good money becoming a member I am determined to go often enough that people start to recognize us.

A couple pictures...

The massive play structure in the lobby is made of reclaimed items. I wish I would have taken better pictures because all of the art in the lobby is made from reused items and it is really fun and interesting.


This particular morning there was a drum class for little kids. This guy, who was like a Beatnik Bill Cosby, tried to get everyone interested in the instruments. Unfortunately B was more interested in steadily hating us for taking him away from the Noodle Forest. 


While there is a place for babies and young toddlers to play, Cash and I had a lot more fun taking random pictures of ourselves and flirting with one another.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...