Thursday, September 30, 2010

Cranky baby

Cash has had a big week.

He is army crawling efficiently.


Sorry it's so dark.  Steven Spielberg had the weekend off from filming our family's escapades.

Now he gets strapped into the chair of death as I get ready in the morning.  Here come the nerves that my perfect little fluffy-haired urchin takes a tumble down the stairs.  Cue nausea.

He is also teething.  At least I am pretty sure he is.  Michele (his sitter) says so, and he has some swollen gums.  I am hesitant only because B did this for like three months before he even got a tooth; it was all swollen gums and gallons of droll an hour with that kid.  He didn't spring a tooth until after he turned one.  

Cash, on the other hand, is going to be the bitchy type apparently.  Yesterday we was whining and getting pissier and pissier.  It didn't help I needed to do some school work, the house was a mess, I needed to get dinner started, and Jeff was working late.  I tried putting Cash in his crib, exersaucer, crib, etc.  Finally, I put him in his highchair and I got The Look.


Goosebumps:  I saw my Look in my 8-month-old.

Gawd I love that kid.

I remember when we were this

and I thought (or sang) "we're the three best friends that anyone could ever have, we're the three best friends that anyone could ever have, and we'll never ever ever ever leave each other."  (Go here if you have no idea what I am talking about.)

Then we had one more friend.  

(That right there is alllmost the look.)



I love this friend, too!  Lumpy gums and all.


3 comments:

Cassandra said...

I wonder if this is how each child #2 is 'cause Sam is WAY sassy in ways that I never thought a little one could be. I think my favorite phrase is, "But Piper never did that."

Let the fun begin when #3 pops out. Oy vey.

Ern said...

OH. EMM. GEE! KEIKO!!! Please get out of the house w your husband so Eric and I can babysit. I'm getting a little choked up watching your perfect specimen crawl. Cutest thing EVER. ..coming from the woman who doesn't like children or babies.

Ern said...

Just watched the video again. I love the part where he fans his legs out simultaneously.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...