Having two boys is so special. Watching B become this tender, thoughtful little man and Cash soaking in all the attention and opportunities to learn. Oh, my heart.
Cash's favorite household members go in this order:
1. Bradley
2. Daddy
3. Mommy
4. Dogs
I often get miffed that I barely above the dogs, but I suppose it is only fair considering B hasn't ever stopped being a Mama's Boy. I particularly don't mind when Cash insists on having Jeff change his diaper.
I caught these pictures in the car the other day.
They stare at each other all the time. Bradley is teaching Cash to click his tongue here. Holy lord, that little child was so proud of himself he couldn't stop himself from clicking for five minutes.
Here, Cash is trying to figure out what the hell Bradley is doing.
B is making a silly face for the camera and Cash is mid-click.
Nothing is more pathetic than when I take Cash somewhere without Bradley. The little one is so lost. First of all, he looks for dad and then he starts looking for B.
The other day I was driving him solo and he kept gazing over at the middle seat. Out of habit he would put his hand out for B to take (Right? I your heart bursting like mine?) and would then look over mournfully, remembering he was all by himself with number 3.
Poor guy.



3 comments:
The hand thing? HEARTBREAK!
Oh man. Next time down, I have to meet them!!
GAH. This is so sweet. Sometimes I think my kids hate each other, but when it comes down to it, they really do love each other and they can show it. Those are the moments I live for!
Post a Comment