I am well aware that not everyone gets a Spring Break. I know that some people would say a benefit of teaching is the array of vacations. I do feel lucky that I get scheduled breaks from the wonderful chaos that is a classroom, teenage hormones, and endless mounds of literature and essays, but I without a doubt believe I deserve them.
To be fair, I also believe most of you deserve Spring Breaks.
I have written before about the psychological highs and lows of my vacations. And, as many of my holidays go, I have high hopes of accomplishing a great many things. Intriguing things. Spine-tingling things. Things like going to museums, refinishing the kitchen table, spring cleaning, and (if I am going to throw caution to the wind) a mani-pedi.
I know you are thinking, "Slow the eff down, Keiko!"
That being said, if anyone has any suggestions, I am all ears. Otherwise I anticipate catching up on Tivo, writing incredibly lame blog entries (as you can see I am warming up with this one), and taking pictures of my boys in their underpants/diapers.
No comments:
Post a Comment