Oh, look. I have fodder for posts. An unfinished challenge.
Day 11: Describe 10 pet peeves you have.
(Oh, this should be easy... I don't even need Jeff by my side for this one.)
1. People who speed up on the freeway to get in front of me when I am entering/they are exiting. Jerks.
2. Little (and big) boys that strip off their clothes next to the dirty clothes hamper. Jerks.
3. Little dogs that take little boy socks and hide them around the house and yard. Jerk.
4. People who stop walking in front of you. Pull off the promenade, ass!
5. People who dress up in anime costumes for Matsuri. Douches.
6. People who swing their wheel the opposite direction before turning. Double jerk.
7. People who wear white sunglasses. Double douche.
8. People driving slow in the left lane. Seriously, asshole?
9. People that make comments about what/how much I or other people eat. Mind your own business, ass.
10. Vaguebooking. Tell us what is happening or hold your tongue, jerk.
No comments:
Post a Comment